5'5"...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her dad as the individual most influencing her career...Married Duane Smith on Jan. 10, 2009...Played as Sarah-Jane Kenyon from 2006-08...Hobbies include watching movies, arts and crafts, drawing, painting, running and going to the gym...Originally qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
2013 in a Nutshell
• 21 events, 13 cuts made, $92,883 (86)
• Recorded season-best T15 finish at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
• Ranked 32nd on Tour in eagles with five for the seasons
• 17 events, 13 cuts made, $153,140 (67)
• Two top-10 finishes.
• Recorded season-best T6 at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 10th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
• Recorded a season-best tied for 14th at the LPGA Championship Presented by Wegmans.
• Best finish was a tie for 19th at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV, where she carded a career-low 66 in the third round.
• Recorded a career-best tie for sixth at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by MaxxForce.
• Also competed on the Duramed FUTURES Tour, where she recorded six top-10 finishes in 10 starts, including a win at the ILOVENY Championship.
• Finished third on the Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2009 LPGA season.
• Competed in 19 events on the Duramed FUTURES Tour and in five events on the Australian Ladies Professional Golf (ALPG) Tour.
• Tied for 20th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to regain non-exempt status for the 2008 LPGA season.
• Competed on both the ALPG Tour and Duramed Futures Tour, recording one and three top-10 finishes, respectively.
• Did not retain her playing status for the 2007 LPGA season.
• Played in 18 events on the Futures Tour, winning the Tampa Bay FUTURES Golf Classic.
• Also competed on the ALPG Tour and recorded a top-10 finish at the Titanium Enterprises ALPG Players Championship.
• Tied for 54th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2006 LPGA season.
• Turned professional in December.
• Smith represented Australia six times in her amateur career: on the Australian Junior Team (1999, 2000-02) and Queensland State Team (2003-04).
• She was victorious at the 2001 Greg Norman Junior Masters; 2002 Australian Junior Championship and Queensland Junior Championship; and at both the 2003 NSW Stroke Play Championship and Queensland Stroke Play Championship.
• Smith was the top-ranked junior in Australia in 2002 and the top-ranked amateur in 2003.
• She was the low amateur at the 2004 Australian Open, finishing 10th, and was a member of the 2004 Australian World Cup Team.
• Started playing golf at the age of 12.
• Credits her dad as the individual most influencing her career.
• Married Duane Smith on Jan. 10, 2009.
• Played as Sarah-Jane Kenyon from 2006-08.
• Hobbies include watching movies, arts and crafts, drawing, painting, running and going to the gym.
• Originally qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.