Kris would love to be featured on the show Yard Crashers. Find out more >>
5'7"; Started playing golf at the age of 3...Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include shopping, home improvements, watching the Golden Girls in syndication and whistling. Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 16 events, 10 cuts made, $39,208 (107)
• Recorded a season-best T46 finish at the Kingsmill Championship
• 16 events, 8 cuts made, $77,166 (86)
• Recorded season-best T25 at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 10th at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G.
• Best finish was a tie for 10th at the Jamie Farr Owens Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 19th at Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV.
• Recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round of the J Golf Phoenix LPGA International. Presented by Mirassou Winery.
• Best finish was a tie for 13th at the Corona Championship.
• Best finish was a tie for 22nd at the Safeway Classic Presented by Pepsi.
• Recorded a career-best tie for 16th at the LPGA Corning Classic, where she carded a career-low 66 during the first round.
• Best finish was a tie for 18th at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• Competed in eight events on the Symetra Tour, where her best finish was a tie for second at the M&T Bank Loretto FUTURES Golf Classic.
• Played on the Symetra Tour, where she recorded five top-10 finishes, including runner-up finishes at the Laconia Savings Bank FUTURES Golf Classic and the York Newspaper Company FUTURES Classic, where she lost in a sudden-death playoff to Malinda Johnson.
• Tied for 32nd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2005 LPGA season.
• Turned professional in October.
• Tamulis advanced to the semifinals of the 2003 North-South Amateur Championship.
• While at Florida State University (FSU), where she won two tournaments, she was named a National Golf Coaches Association (NGCA) Academic All-American in 2001 and was a 2003 NCAA All-American Honorable Mention.
• Tamulis earned All-Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) honors from 2001-03 to become the first FSU golfer and only the 12th player in ACC history to be named All-ACC three or more times.
• Her 65 in the final round of the 2003 ACC Championship set a school record.
• Started playing golf at the age of 3.
• Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
• Hobbies include shopping, home improvements, watching the Golden Girls in syndication and whistling.
• Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
Will Shanshan Feng defend her title?