Older brother, Nicholas, has been a member of the PGA Tour and the Nationwide Tour. Her other older brother, Curtis, is a currently playing on the LSU men's golf team. Favorite team is the Florida Panthers. Described meeting actors Taylor Lautner and Jonah Hill during a media tour after her first LPGA win as one of the highlights from her 2011 season.
LPGA Tour Victories (4)
• 2011 Navistar LPGA Classic
• 2013 Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex
• 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship
The Solheim Cup (1)
2013 in a Nutshell
• 24 events, 19 cuts made, $1,206,109 (6)
• 6 top-10 finishes, 4 top-5 finishes including her first and second official LPGA victories at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia and the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a third place finish at The Evian Championship, the season's fifth major
• Ranked second in eagles with 12 for the season, second in driving distance with 271.19 driving average and 10th in top-10 finishes with 7
• Competed on her first U.S. Solheim Cup Team, posting a 1-2-0 record
• 23 events, 19 cuts made, $611,021 (21), four top-10 finishes.
• Season-best finish was a runner-up at the Navistar LPGA Classic where she also recorded a career-low 63 in the first round.
• Ranked second in Driving Distance with a 271 driving average, second in Eagles (8) and finished second in Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year points.
• Played in 8 events on the LPGA Tour and made 5 cuts earning $244,303.00 (unofficial money).
• Her victory at the Navistar LPGA Classic made her the youngest winner in LPGA Tour history at 16 years, 7 months and 8 days old.
• Won the OMEGA Dubai Ladies Masters Championship on the Ladies European Tour (LET) and became youngest professional to win on the LET Tour.
• Granted LPGA membership for 2012 on Sept. 30, 2011 by the Commissioner.
• Turned professional on June 16.
• Played in 21 events on the LPGA from 2007 to 2011, including six as an amateur, and amassed $580,776 in earnings.
• Finished runner-up at the 2010 Evian Masters at the age of 15.
• Carded a career-low 65 in the second round of the 2009 Navistar LPGA Classic as an amateur.
• No. 1 ranked Women's Amateur and Girls Junior Amateur by Golfweek in 2009.
• Member of the 2008 U.S. Junior Ryder Cup Team, 2009 PING U.S. Junior Solheim Cup Team and the 2010 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
• Won the 2008 United States Girls' Junior Championship
• At the age of 12, became the youngest person to qualify for the U.S. Women's Open in 2007.
• Older brother, Nicholas, has been a member of the PGA Tour and the Nationwide Tour.
• Her other older brother, Curtis, is a currently playing on the LSU men's golf team. Favorite team is the Florida Panthers.
• Described meeting actors Taylor Lautner and Jonah Hill during a media tour after her first LPGA win as one of the highlights from her 2011 season.