LPGA Tour Victories (4)
• 2011 Navistar LPGA Classic
• 2013 Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex
• 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship
The Solheim Cup (1)
2014 in a Nutshell
• 25 events, 21 cuts made, $946,764 (12)
• Recorded 8 top-10s - three of which came at major championships
• Finished 2nd on the Tour in driving distance (269.99), 11th in greens in regulation (73%)
• Won the first major of her career at the 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship, outlasting Michelle Wie in the final round to win by three shots to earn her jump into Poppy’s Pond
• 24 events, 19 cuts made, $1,206,109 (6)
• 6 top-10 finishes, 4 top-5 finishes including her first and second official LPGA victories at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia and the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex
• Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a third place finish at The Evian Championship, the season's fifth major
• Ranked second in eagles with 12 for the season, second in driving distance with 271.19 driving average and 10th in top-10 finishes with 7
• Competed on her first U.S. Solheim Cup Team, posting a 1-2-0 record
• 23 events, 19 cuts made, $611,021 (21), four top-10 finishes.
• Season-best finish was a runner-up at the Navistar LPGA Classic where she also recorded a career-low 63 in the first round.
• Ranked second in Driving Distance with a 271 driving average, second in Eagles (8) and finished second in Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year points.
• Played in 8 events on the LPGA Tour and made 5 cuts earning $244,303.00 (unofficial money).
• Her victory at the Navistar LPGA Classic made her the youngest winner in LPGA Tour history at 16 years, 7 months and 8 days old.
• Won the OMEGA Dubai Ladies Masters Championship on the Ladies European Tour (LET) and became youngest professional to win on the LET Tour.
• Granted LPGA membership for 2012 on Sept. 30, 2011 by the Commissioner.
• Turned professional on June 16.
• Played in 21 events on the LPGA from 2007 to 2011, including six as an amateur, and amassed $580,776 in earnings.
• Finished runner-up at the 2010 Evian Masters at the age of 15.
• Carded a career-low 65 in the second round of the 2009 Navistar LPGA Classic as an amateur.
• No. 1 ranked Women's Amateur and Girls Junior Amateur by Golfweek in 2009.
• Member of the 2008 U.S. Junior Ryder Cup Team, 2009 PING U.S. Junior Solheim Cup Team and the 2010 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
• Won the 2008 United States Girls' Junior Championship
• At the age of 12, became the youngest person to qualify for the U.S. Women's Open in 2007.
• Older brother, Nicholas, has been a member of the PGA Tour and the Nationwide Tour.
• Her other older brother, Curtis, is a currently playing on the LSU men's golf team. Favorite team is the Florida Panthers.
• Described meeting actors Taylor Lautner and Jonah Hill during a media tour after her first LPGA win as one of the highlights from her 2011 season.