2014 in a Nutshell
• 26 events, 18 cuts made, $385,313 (43)
• Three top-10s in 2014
• Best finish on the money list of her five years on Tour
• 24 events, 17 cuts made, $197,839 (62)
• 1 top-10 finish, season-best tie for eighth at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
• Recorded career-low 64 during the first round in Australia
• 19 events, 1 cuts made, $196,360 (60)
• One top-10 finish.
• Recorded season-best T7 at the LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf.
• Won the unofficial HSBC Brasil Cup; tied for 29th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
• Best finish was a 2nd at the HSBC LPGA Brasil Cup 2010, an unofficial LPGA event.
• Finished tied for seventh at the LPGA Tour Championship.
• Turned professional in July.
• Finished 12th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2010 LPGA season.
• Best finish came at the ING New England Golf Classic, where she tied for15th.
• Finished tied for 50th at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Nextel and tied for eighth at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex and Corona Light.
• Finished tied for 58th at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
• Uribe played collegiate golf at the UCLA, and was a two-time All-American First Team selection (2008, 2009), and won three events.
• In 2007, she won the U.S. Women's Amateur Championship.
• Started playing golf at the age of 9.
• Credits her swing coach, Pedro Rossi, as the individual who influenced her career the most.
• Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
• Hobbies include dancing and scuba diving...Represents Titleist.
• Has her own Web site, www.mariajouribe.com.
• Has her own foundation, FORE, which helps children aged 9-17 with after school programs to help develop life skills, www.fore.com.