- Finished in a tie for ninth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Made 14 starts on the LET and recorded a season best tie for sixth finish at the ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters.
- Made 17 starts on the LET and recorded her first career victory at the Allianz Ladies Slovak Open.
- Finished 21st on the LET’s Order of Merit.
- Competed as a rookie on the Ladies European Tour and made 17 starts. Recorded at season best T17 finish at the UNIQA Ladies Golf open and Open de Espana Femenino.
- Turned professional in January.
- Earned a runner-up finish at the 2010 European Individual Championship.
- Winner of the 2010 Moelle Masters (Nordea Tour).
- Started playing golf at the age of 9.
- Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Enjoys sports and being with friends and family.
- Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.