5’10”...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her mother, who passed away in 2004 from pancreatic cancer, and father as the individuals most influencing her career...With the help of her father and sister, raises money for pancreatic cancer research through a dog walk and golf outing; visit www.SLBfoundationofhope.org for more information…Enjoys mountain biking, reading and going to the beach...Served as honorary chairperson of the 2005 Special Olympics Golf National Invitational Tournament…Inducted into the Iowa State University Athletics Hall of Fame on May 22, 2006…Qualified for the Tour on her third attempt.
- In 2012, competed in 11 events with a T28 at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G her best finish.
- In 2011, best finish was a tie for 26th and crossed the $1 million mark in carer earnings at the ShopRite LPGA Classic; also tied for 31st at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coco-Cola.
- In 2010, best finish was a tie for 22nd at the ShopRite LPGA Classic; and tied for 45th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- In 2009, best finish was a tie for sixth at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco R.V.
- In 2008, best finish was a tie for 25th at the LPGA State Farm Classic, where she recorded a season-low 66 in the second round; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for fourth to earn Priority List Category 11 for the 2009 LPGA season.
- In 2007, recorded a career-best tie for fourth at the LPGA Corning Classic, where she carded a season-low 65 in the opening round and matched an LPGA season-low for 36 holes with a 13-under-par 131.
- In 2006, best finish was a tie for 12th at the John Q. Hammons Hotel Classic presented by SemGroup.
- In 2005, best finish was a tie for 10th at the CJ Nine Bridges Classic Presented by Sports Today.
- In 2004, best finish was a tie for 24th at the Kellogg-Keebler Classic; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 12th to earn exempt status for the 2005 LPGA season.
- In 2003, best finish was a tie for 16th at the Sybase Big Apple Classic presented by Lincoln Mercury; posted a career-low 63 during the first round of the Welch’s/Fry’s Championship.
- In 2002, recorded season-best finish at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic, where she tied for fifth; recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one in the first round of the LPGA Corning Classic.
- In 2001, best finish was a tie for 30th at the Williams Championship.
- In 2000, tied for ninth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2001 LPGA season.
- From 1997-2000, competed on the Futures Tour, where she posted three top-10 finishes and 12 additional top-25 finishes.
- In 1997, turned professional
Bader began her golf career in Iowa, where she won the 1991 Iowa Junior Open, 1991 Des Moines Open and 1992 Waterloo Junior Open. She continued to build her resume with a win at the 1995 Quad City Women’s Amateur and a runner-up finish at the Iowa Women’s Amateur. As a member and captain of the Iowa State University (ISU) women’s golf team, Bader was a medalist at the 1993 Northern Illinois Huskie Invitational and was the team’s most valuable player in 1993-94. Bader also was a runner-up at the Big Eight Championship and is the only player from ISU to earn All-Big Eight honors for two years. In 1996, Bader was named ISU’s Female Athlete of the Year.
Education: Iowa State University (1997, Sports Management)