LPGA Tour Victories (1)
The Solheim Cup (3)
- 2016 Manulife LPGA Classic
2013, 2015, 2017
2016 in a Nutshell
- 30 events, 23 cuts made, $635,223 (26)
- Had a career-high four top-10 finishes including her first career victory at the Manulife LPGA Classic
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Manulife Classic while recording her lowest career tournament score in relation to par at 16-under par
- Finished the season ranked ninth in eagles with eight
- 29 events, 20 cuts made, $301,666 (61)
- Two top-10 finishes
- Competed for the European Solheim Cup team in her home country of Germany
- Carded a career-low 64 three times, most recently in the second round of the Cambia Portland Classic
- 28 events, 23 cuts made, $569,916 (28)
- Three top-10 finishes
- Recorded a career-best runner-up finish at the Blue Bay LPGA
- 22 events, 14 cuts made, $287,770 (48)
- 2 top-10 finishes, including season-best fifth-place finish at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola
- Competed on her first European Solheim Cup Team and posted a 2-1-1 record
- Finished second in the 2013 Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race, just one point behind winner Moriya Jutanugarn
- Masson is a three-year member of the Ladies European Tour (2010-2012) and won the 2012 South African Women’s Open on the LET.
- She recorded three runner-up finishes in 2012 and has 17 top-10 career finishes.
- Was a two-time member of the European Junior Solheim Cup Team (2005 & 2007).