LPGA Victories (2 win, 1 Major)
- 2018 Buick LPGA Shanghai
- 2017 KPMG Women's PGA Championship
The Solheim Cup (1)
2017 in a Nutshell
- 26 events, 17 cuts made, $1,005,983 (17)
- Recorded a career-high six top-10 finishes and became a Rolex First-Time Winner and major champion at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship
- Earned over $1 million in season earning for the first time in her career and crossed the $2 million in career earnings with her win at the KPMG Women's PGA championship
- Posted a 3-1-0 record as a rookie on the U.S Solheim Cup Team
2016 in a Nutshell:
- 27 events, 23 cuts made, $505,316 (36)
- Posted career-high three top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for fourth at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- 26 events, 23 cuts made, $292,579 (62)
- Recorded a season-best tie for fifth finish at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings following at T38 finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 27 events, 20 cuts made, $316,239 (51)
- Carded three hole-in-ones during the season, including two in back-to-back weeks that earned her cars (Blue Bay LPGA and Fubon 2014 LPGA Taiwan Championship)
- 24 events, 17 cuts made, $221,649 (57)
- 3 top-25 finishes including a season-best tie for fifth at the HSBC Women's Champions 2013
- 19 events, 13 cuts made, $239,184 (52)
- Recorded a career-best tie for third at the Kingsmill Championship, where she shot a career-low 64 in the second round.
- Finished fifth in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race.
- Turned professional in August.
- Finished tied for 39th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament where she earned Priority List Category 20 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Kang enjoyed a successful amateur career winning the 2010 and 2011 US Women’s Amateur Championship.
- She was the low amateur at the 2011 Ricoh Women’s British Open; won the 2011 North and South Championship.
- Started playing golf at age 12.
- Hobbies outside of golf include listening to and playing music and reading.
- If she did not choose a career on the LPGA Tour she would have been an actress.
- She qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.