5’4”...Started playing golf at the age of 13...Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career...Hobbies include listening to music…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
LPGA Tour Victories (2 wins, 1 major)
- 2008 Wegmans LPGA
- 2009 U.S. Women’s Open
- 2017 Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship presented by CTBC
2016 in a Nutshell
- 25 events, 23 cuts made, $557,358 (33)
- Notched three top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for third at the U.S. Women's Open
- 29 events, 20 cuts made, $522,829 (36)
- Recorded two top-10 finished in 2015 including a season-best tie for second at the Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship
- Crossed the $4 million mark in career earnings with her runner-up finish at the 2015 Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship
- 27 events, 23 cuts made, $474,706 (34)
- Recorded five top-10 finished in 2014
- 26 events, 23 cuts made, $332,012 (44)
- 3 top-10 finishes including a season-best fourth at the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship
- Sixth on Tour in fairways hit (0.818)
- Crossed the #3 million mark in career earnings in October at the Reignwood LPGA Classic
- 25 events, 18 cuts made, $382,597 (36)
- Two top-10 finishes including a tie for second at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
- Also tied for 10th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, her first top-10 since winning the 2009 U.S. Women’s Open, a span of 60 tournaments.
- Tied for 20th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- Tied for 25th at the Kraft Nabisco Championship.
- Tied for 28th at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
- Finished 34th at the HSBC Women's Champions.
- Tied for 53rd at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Best finish was a tie for 12th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Won the U.S. Women's Open with a birdie putt on the final hole for her first LPGA major championship victory.
- Tied for sixth at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta and the LPGA State Farm Classic, where she carded a career low 63 in the final round.
- Tied for 10th at the SBS Open at Turtle Bay.
- Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings with a tie for 27th at the Evian Masters Presented by Societe Generale.
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Wegmans LPGA.
- Recorded seven additional top-10 finishes.
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a tie for eighth at the Samsung World Championship.
- Best finish was second place at the Hana Bank • KOLON Championship 2008.
- Won the Phoenix Park Classic and the KB Star Tour in Hampyung on the Korea LPGA (KLPGA).
- Played on the KLPGA with four top-10 finishes.
- Also played on the Asia Tour, where she won two events, including the Macaoh Open and the Malaysia Open.
- Tied for 34th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2007 LPGA season.
- Played on the KLPGA Tour.
- Turned professional in September.
- Ji won the Korea Women’s Amateur Championship and was a member of the Korean National Team in 2003.
- Started playing golf at the age of 13.
- Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include listening to music.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.