5’10”...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her Italian coach Enrico Trentin, her Arizona State coaches Melissa and Missy and current coach Lance Gill with Vision 54 as the individuals most influencing her career...Enjoys photography, African animals and kite surfing.
2018 in a Nutshell
- 16 events, seven cuts made, $49,316 (132)
- Was sidelined late in the season with a back injury
- Finished T39 at the inaugural LPGA Q-Series to earn Priority List Category 14 status for the 2019 season
- 19 events, 12 cuts made, $83,147 (111)
- Recorded season-best T16 finish at the LPGA Volvik Championship
- 19 events, 7 cut made, $69,680 (100)
- Recorded a career-best T8 finish at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship presented by P&G
- 4 events, 1 cut made, $3,648 (165)
- Posted nine top-10 finishes including five top 5's in a row on the Symetra Tour
- Finished second on the Symetra Tour's Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership for a second time for the 2016 season
- 18 events, 8 cuts made, $48,225 (114)
- Recorded a season-best finished of T23 at the Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft
- Finished 2nd in the Symetra Tour’s Volvik Race for the Card (Official Money List) to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Played on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA and won Gaelle Truet Rookie of the Year honors.
- Earned her first professional victory at the Friends of Mission Charity Classic and recorded four additional top-10 finishes.
- Turned professional in October.
- Member of the Italian National team.
- Was a member of the 2006 Junior Ryder Cup team.
- Was named the 2012 PAC 12 Player of the Year after her senior season at Arizona State University. Also earned First-Team All-America honors and was named First-Team All PAC12.
- Started playing golf at the age of 12.
- Credits her Italian coach Enrico Trentin, her Arizona State coaches Melissa and Missy and current coach Lance Gill with Vision 54 as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Enjoys photography, African animals and kite surfing.