6'...Started playing golf at the age of four...Credits her dad as the individual that has had the most influence on her career...Hobbies include cooking, going to concerts, spending time with friends and family, attending other sporting events and everything Texas Tech.
2016 in a Nutshell:
- 30 events, 22 cuts made, $366,318 (53)
- Ranked second on Tour in events played with 30 starts and recorded three top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for seventh at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings after her T7 finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
2015 in a Nutshell:
- 28 events, 21 cuts made, $372,945 (45)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a career-best runner-up finish at the Blue Bay LPGA
- 19 events, 12 cuts made, $275,273 (58)
- Three top-10 finishes with a season-best of a tie for fourth at the North Texas LPGA Shootout Presented by JTBC
- Carded a career-low 65 in the final round of the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic to finish in a tie for ninth
- Finished tied for 23rd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Turned professional in June and played in her rookie season on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA where she recorded her first professional victory at the Island Resort Championship.
- Played collegiate golf at Texas Tech University where she recorded one win, was a two-time All-American and was named the 2012 Fall College Player of the Year.
- Kaufman was a semi-finalist at the 2012 U.S. Women’s Public Links Championship and was a quarterfinalist at the 2009 U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 4
- Credits her dad as the individual most influencing her career.
- Enjoys cooking, going to concerts, spending time with friends and family, her dogs, attending other sporting events and everything Texas Tech.