5'7"...Gonzalez Escallon started playing golf at the age of eight years old. Something you may not know about her is that she speaks four languages.
- Picked up her first two career wins at the FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship and the PHC Classic to finish fifth on the Volvik Race for the Card Symetra Tour money list
- Tallied five additional top-10 finishes and 10 total top-25 results
- Finished sixth on Tour in total birdies (206)
- Qualified for The Evian Championship and finished T55
- Finished 23rd and 35th respectively in her first two seasons on Tour
- Named 2011-12 Big Ten Golfer of the Year while at Purdue