LPGA Tour Victories (6)
- 2012 CN Canadian Women’s Open*
- 2013 CN Canadian Women’s Open*
- 2014 Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic, Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I, CME Group Tour Championship
- 2015 ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
*as an amateur and non-member
2014 in a Nutshell
- 26 events, 26 cuts made, $2,089,033 (3)
- Captured three victories on the season - CME Group Tour Championship, Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I and Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic
- Won the inaugural Race to the CME Globe, taking home the $1 million bonus
- Named the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year, the youngest winner in the history of the award
- Became the youngest player to surpass $1 million and $2 million in career earnings
- Added 12 additional top-10 finishes, including a pair of runner-up finishes
- Turned professional in October 2013 and was granted membership for the 2014 season by LPGA Commissioner Mike Whan.
- Two months after turning professional, won her first event as a pro at the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters on the Korean Ladies Professional Golf Association Tour (KLPGA)
- 12 events, 12 cuts made, 1 victory, 5 additional top-10 finishes
- Earned her second-career victory when she defended her title at the CN Canadian Women's Open
- Won four professional tournaments in her amateur career (2012 CN Canadian Women’s Open & 2013 CN Canadian Women’s Open (LPGA), 2013 ISPS Handa New Zealand Women’s Open (LET & ALPG) and 2012 Bing Lee Samsung Women’s NSW Open (ALPG).
- Played in 16 LPGA Tour events in the 2012 and 2013 seasons and did not miss a cut.
- Was the fifth amateur winner in LPGA history and first since 1967; first amateur to win twice.
- Became the youngest winner in Ladies European Tour (LET) history on Feb. 10, 2013 at the 54-hole ISPS Handa Women’s New Zealand Open.
- Became the youngest winner in LPGA history on Aug. 19, 2012 at the 72-hole CN Canadian Women’s Open at the age of 15 years, 4 months, 2 days.
- In the 2012 and 2013 seasons, earned low amateur honors at six LPGA Tour major championships
- Won the 2012 U.S. Women’s Amateur (second youngest winner in history) and Australian Women’s Amateur; medalist at the World Amateur Team Championship in Turkey.
- Won the 2011 Australian Women’s Amateur Strokeplay, New Zealand Women’s Amateur Strokeplay, New Zealand Women’s Amateur Match Play.
- Started playing golf at the age of 5.
- Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Enjoys going to the movies and reading.