5'5''...Started playing golf at the age of 3...Credits Annika Sorenstam as the individual who influenced her career the most...Hobbies include alpine skiing and working out...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Is a member of the Annika Team (www.annikateam.com)...Has her own Web site, www.pernillalindberg.se.
UL International Crown (1)
2016 in a Nutshell
- 30 events, 22 cuts made, $329,885 (59)
- Recorded her first two LPGA holes-in-one during the season (Reignwood LPGA Classic, fourth round, third hole and Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, fourth round, 17th hole)
- Six career top-10 finishes, all coming over the past three seasons on the LPGA Tour
- 29 events, 24 cuts made, $417,225 (40)
- Recorded one top-10 finish in 28 starts
- Registered her best finish in a major at the U.S. Women's Open where she tied for fifth and crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings
- 30 events, 23 cuts made, $411,232 (42)
- Three top-10 finishes for the season
- Was a member of Team Sweden at the inaugural International Crown and posted a 2-2-0 record
- Season-best finish was a tie for third at the 2014 Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, where she also shot a career-low 63 in the final round
- 25 events, 17 cuts made, $206,926 (60)
- 4 top-25 finishes, including career-best T11 at the RICOH Women's British Open
- 18 events, 10 cuts made, $131,204 (70)
- Four top-20 finishes, recorded career-best T11 finish at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
- Carded a career-low 64 in the first round of the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic Presented by Kroger, Owens Corning and O-I.
- Finished tied for 29th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup and the CN Canadian Women's Open.
- Tied for 32nd at the Kia Classic.
- Finished tied for 33rd at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic.
- Turned professional in June.
- Finished 19th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2010 LPGA season.
- Competed on the Symetra Tour, recording five top-10 finishes.
- Lindberg, the winner of the 2008 Amateur World Championship, played her collegiate golf at Oklahoma State University, where she won three times.
- She was named a First-Team All-American in 2007 and 2009, and was the 2007 NCAA West Regional champion and in 2006, she was named the Big 12 Conference Newcomer of the Year.
- A member of the Swedish National Team, which won the European Ladies Team Championship in 2006 and 2008, Lindberg has one top-10 finish on the Ladies European Tour (LET) as an amateur.
- Started playing golf at the age of 3.
- Credits Annika Sorenstam as the individual who influenced her career the most.
- Hobbies include alpine skiing and working out.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Is a member of the Annika Team (www.annikateam.com).
- Has her own Web site, www.pernillalindberg.se.