LPGA Tour Victories (9 wins, 1 major):
- 2017 LPGA Volvik Championship, TOTO JAPAN CLASSIC, Blue Bay LPGA
- 2016 Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, TOTO JAPAN CLASSIC
- 2014 Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 2013 Reignwood LPGA Classic, CME Group Titleholders
- 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship
- 2016 Rio Olympics (3rd - Bronze Medalist)
UL International Crown (1)
2016 in a Nutshell
- 21 events, 20 cuts made, $1,458,579 (5)
- Enters 2017 riding a streak of seven consecutive top-10 finishes
- Had wins in consecutive tournaments at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia and the TOTO JAPAN CLASSIC and crossed the $8 million mark in career earnings with a T8 finish at the season-ending CME Group Tour Championship
- Had two wins on the Ladies European Tour (LET) in 2016 including her fourth Omega Dubai Ladies Masters title
- Member of Team China at the 2016 UL International Crown
- 21 events, 20 cuts made, $1,086,338 (9)
- Recorded a season-best tie for second finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- Won twice on the Ladies European Tour (LET) and because the first player from China to win the Tour's Order of Merit
- 24 events, 24 cuts made, $1,404,623 (6)
- 1 victory, 11 additional top-10 finishes
- Captured her fourth career victory at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia, where she matched her career-low round of 63 in the final round and crossed the $5 million mark in career earnings
- Crossed the $1 million in season earnings for the third-consecutive season
- Finished in the top-10 on Tour in several statistical categories including GIRs (6th), scoring average (7th), eagles (7th), rounds under par (8th) and rounds in the 60s (8th)
- 19 events, 18 cuts made, $1,716,657 (4)
- 2 victories, 8 additional top-10 finishes
- Captured her second career victory in her home country, China, at the Reignwood LPGA Classic and closed out the 2013 season with a victory at the season-ending CME Group Titleholders
- 19 events, 18 cuts made, $1,101,147 (10)
- 8 top-10 finishes including six top-fives
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner and the first-ever Chinese winner on Tour at the Wegmans LPGA Championship, the second major championship of the season
- Recorded four top-ten finishes including second place at the Mizuno Classic.
- Tied for eighth at the LPGA State Farm Classic where she crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings.
- Tied for 9th at the Avnet LPGA Classic and Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia.
- Tied for 13th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Best finish was a tie for fourth at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
- Also tied for sixth at the Kia Classic Presented by J Golf.
- Finished seventh at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
- Tied for 10th at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic.
- Best finish was a tie for 20th at the Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill.
- Recorded a career-best runner-up finish at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic.
- Carded a career-low 63 in the final round of the LPGA State Farm Classic, where she tied for fourth.
- Other top-10 finishes include a tie for fourth at both the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by MaxxForce and the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger, as well as a sixth-place finish at the inaugural Grand China Air LPGA.
- As an amateur, tied for ninth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2008 LPGA season; turned professional immediately following the final round.
- Feng enjoyed a well-decorated amateur career that included nine wins in China.
- She won the China Junior Championship and the China Junior Open in 2004.
- She was a three-time winner of the China Amateur Tournament (2004-06).
- Feng was also the 2006 China Women’s Amateur Open Champion.
- She was a member of the 2006 All-China Championship Team and also earned medalist honors at the event.
- She was named Golfweek’s Top Chinese Amateur in 2007 after winning four tournaments on the International Junior Golf Tour (IJGT) in 2007.
- Feng also qualified for the 2007 U.S. Women’s Open.
- Started playing golf at the age of 10.
- Credits her father, Feng Xiong and coach Gary Gilchrist as the individual most influencing her career.
- Enjoys shopping, playing computer games and talking to friends.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.