LPGA Tour Victories (15 wins, 2 majors)
- 2007 Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill, McDonald’s LPGA Championship, Longs Drugs Challenge, Hana Bank-KOLON Championship, Honda LPGA Thailand
- 2009 CN Canadian Women’s Open
- 2011 Sybase Match Play Championship, Safeway Classic
- 2012 LPGA KEB-HanaBank Championship, Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship
- 2013 LPGA LOTTE Championship, Safeway Classic, The Evian Championship, Sunrise Taiwan LPGA Championship
- 2015 Manulife LPGA Classic
The Solheim Cup (8)
2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
2016 in a Nutshell
- 21 events, 19 cuts made, $745,593 (22)
- Entering 2017, ranks fifth on the career money list with $14,324,569, third-most among active LPGA players
- Recorded eight top-10 finishes including a season-best runner-up finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malyasia
- 23 events, 19 cuts made, $912,603 (14)
- 10 top-10 finishes, including a victory at the Manulife LPGA Classic
- Competed on her eighth European Solheim Cup Team
- 24 events, 23 cuts made, $1,001,927 (11)
- 10 top-10 finishes, three top-five finishes with a season best of T2 at the RICOH Women's British Open.
- 23 events, 20 cuts made, $2,296,106 (2), 4 wins, 11 additional top-10 finishes
- Earned her second-career major championship at The Evian Championship
- Finished in the top-5 on Tour in rounds under par (2nd), rounds in 60s (3rd), top-10 finishes (2nd), scoring average (2nd) and GIR putting average (4th)
- Crossed the $2 million mark in season earnings for the first time in her career; crossed the $10 million and $11 million mark in career earnings
- Competed on her seventh European Solheim Cup Team with a 2-1-1 record
- 24 events, 23 cuts made, $1,182,860 (9), five top-10 finishes
- Recorded back-to-back victories at the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship and the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship Presented by Audi.
- Sixth consecutive season to cross the $1 million in season earnings.
- Won the Sybase Match Play Championship and the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola giving her 8 career victories.
- Recorded nine additional top-10 finishes including: tied for third at the Wegmans LPGA Championship and the Avnet LPGA Classic; tied for fourth at the CME Group Titleholders; tied for sixth at the Evian Masters; seventh at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational; tied for seventh at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia; tied for eighth at the Honda LPGA Thailand; tied for 10th at the Kia Classic and the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship.
- Led the LPGA in greens hit with 74.5%; crossed the $7 and $8 million marks in career earnings.
- Competed on her sixth European Solheim Cup Team with a 3-1-0 record.
- Won the AIB Ladies Irish Open on the Ladies European Tour (LET).
- Recorded 13 top-10's in 20 events played including six runner-up finishes: solo second at the season-opening Honda PTT LPGA Thailand, the Kraft Nabisco Championship and the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex and Corona Light.
- Tied for second at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic, the U.S. Women's Open and the CN Canadian Women's Open.
- Tied for third at the HSBC Women's Champions.
- Tied for fourth at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola and the LPGA Hana Bank Championship Presented by SK telecom.
- Tied for ninth at the Tres Marias Championship.
- Tied for 11th at the LPGA Championship Presented by Wegmans and the LPGA Tour Championship.
- Tied for 14th at the RICOH Women's British Open.
- Tied for 16th at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia and tied for 23rd at the P&G NW Arkansas Championship by Walmart.
- Crossed the $6 million mark in career earnings.
- Led the Tour in greens in regulation (75.1%).
- Won the CN Canadian Women's Open, where she crossed the $1 million mark in season earnings and $5 million mark in career earnings.
- Finished second at the Corona Championship, where she carded a season-low 64 in the second round and went 68 holes without a bogey - a 2009 record, and the Sybase Classic Presented by ShopRite.
- Tied for second at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola, where she and Michele Redman lost to M.J. Hur in a two-hole, sudden-death playoff.
- Posted eight additional top 10 finishes including a tie for fourth at the J Golf Phoenix LPGA International, a tie for fifth at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, ties for sixth at the U.S. Women's Open, LPGA State Farm Classic and Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger, where she recorded her second LPGA Tour hole-in-one, a tie for eighth at both the Samsung World Championship and LPGA Tour Championship Presented by Rolex and a tie for ninth at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta, where she crossed the $4 million mark in career earnings.
- Qualified for her fifth consecutive European Solheim Cup Team and posted a 1-4-0 record.
- Recorded season-best runner-up finishes at the Wegmans LPGA and at the Kapalua LPGA Classic, where she crossed the $1 million mark in season earnings.
- Recorded eight additional top-10 finishes, including a tie for third at the Ginn OPEN, where she crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings.
- Recorded her third and fourth international victories on the Ladies European Tour (LET) by winning the DB Ladies Swiss Open and AIB Ladies Irish Open.
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill after overcoming a four-stroke, 54-hole deficit to defeat Jee Young Lee in a three-hole, sudden-death playoff.
- Won her first LPGA major championship at the McDonald’s LPGA Championship Presented by Coca-Cola, where she crossed the $1 million mark in season earnings.
- Won three more events: the Longs Drugs Challenge, where she defeated Lorena Ochoa on the second hole of a sudden-death playoff; and, in consecutive weeks, went wire-to-wire to win both the Hana Bank • KOLON Championship and Honda LPGA Thailand 2007.
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a runner-up finish at the Safeway International Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings at the Wegmans LPGA.
- Made her fourth appearance on the European Solheim Cup team, posting a 1-1-2 record.
- Recorded her second international victory at the SAS Masters on the LET.
- Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Florida’s Natural Charity Championship hosted by Nancy Lopez.
- Was limited to only nine events because of a back injury.
- Recorded a season-best tie for sixth at the John Q. Hammons Hotel Classic.
- Registered a 2-0-2 record as a captain’s pick on the European Solheim Cup Team.
- Missed five events at the start of the season due to elbow surgery.
- Recorded four top-10 finishes, including a season-best tie for fifth at the State Farm Classic.
- Best finish was third at the Chick-fil-A Charity Championship hosted by Nancy Lopez.
- Carded a career-low 61 during the second round of the Welch’s/Fry’s Championship.
- In her second Solheim Cup appearance, recorded an impressive 4-1-0 record as a member of the victorious European Team.
- Recorded three top-10 finishes on the LET, including runner-up finishes at the AAMI Women’s Australian Open and the Ladies Irish Open.
- Was a member of the European Solheim Cup Team.
- Tied for 10th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2003 LPGA season.
- Won the French Open on the LET and finished second on the Order of Merit.
- Named LET Rookie of the Year.
- Turned professional.
- Pettersen was a two-time member of the European Team in the Junior Ryder Cup Matches.
- She won the 2000 World Amateur Championship and the British Girls Championship in 1999.
- She is also a five-time Norwegian Amateur Championship winner (1996-2000).
- Started playing golf at the age of 6.
- Hobbies include most sports, keeping fit and music.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Represents Nike, Dow, Breitling, BMW and Liquid Nutrition.