Frequently Asked Questions>>
- Check your eligibility under the ELIGIBILITY tab above.
- Have proof of passing the Playing Ability Test (PAT)
- Get two (2) letters of recommendation from a member of the LPGA, PGA or other accredited golf organization
- Get proof of a high school diploma or its equivalent, at minimum (copy or photo of your transcripts or diploma)
- Provide Verification of Employment Click here to download the form>>
- NOTE: To receive the discounted Applicant price for the Level I Teacher Education Program without completing all Application requirements you must be eligible for membership and pay the $450 application fee.
Application for LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Membership constitutes "forfeiture of amatuer status" (USGA Rules of Golf).
Required Steps to Complete the Application
- Submit an email to Education Manager Gwen Checho (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your application will remain pending until all application requirements are met. You will not be eligible for membership until the application is complete.
When you have completed all requirements on the Application and pressed the submit button, you will be notified by email of application approval within 2 weeks. The application fee and PAT Equivalency Fee (if applicable) will be assigned to your account and Approval email will provide instructions on how to pay the fee(s). Within 2 weeks of payment, you will be emailed access to the Level I education Materials.