Are you ELIGIBLE to apply for an LPGA T&CP Membership?
- Be a female and at least 18 years of age, AND
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent, AND
- Be currently employed in the golf profession* for at least three (3) months with an average of 20 hours per week at the time of submission of the application, AND
- Complete the Application: APPLY NOW
Application for LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Membership constitutes "forfeiture of amatuer status" (USGA Rules of Golf).
*Employed in the golf profession is defined as:
- owns, operated, manages, or works as an assistant in the operation or management of a recognized golf course, shop, club, or practice facility;
- engages in or supervises the teaching of golf at a recognized golf club,
- course, practice facility or at a recognized golf school;
- is employed as a full-time golf coach at an accredited high school or two (2) year or four (4) year university or college;
- is employed, other than primarily clerical, in administration, management, marketing, public relations, broadcasting, journalism, or sales by an approved golf association, old management company, or golf publisher, other than in a primarily clerical position
- is employed in retail management or sales of golf products or services, and has primarily managerial responsibilities; or
- is employed in management of a golf tournament of an approved golf association.
Employed in the golf profession is NOT:
- Past Employment that has ended
- Non-paid volunteer work
- Unpaid internship