2017 Qualifying Tournament Dates
- Qualifying Tournament Stage I - August 21-27, 2017 at Mission Hills Country Club, Rancho Mirage, CA - COMPLETE
Qualifying Tournament Stage II - October 16-22, 2017 at Plantation Golf and Country Club, Venice, FL
- Qualifying Tournament Stage III - November 27 - December 3, 2017 at LPGA International, Daytona Beach, FL
Entries for Stage I and Stage II are now closed.
- Stage I Final Results - Top-90 Advance to Stage II
- Stage II Preliminary Field List - Entries are closed. Field will be finalized following the conclusion of the Symetra Tour Championship in October
- Payment Portal for Stage II
For more information or questions, contact: LPGA office (386) 274-6200.
As a condition of entry into the LPGA Tour Qualifying School, each applicant is subject to the LPGA's in-competition Anti-Doping Program. Any applicant who refuses to participate and/or comply with the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program will be disqualified and subject to potential sanctions. The LPGA's Anti-Doping Protocol, Prohibited Substance List, TUE application and procedures, and other information may be found at http://www.lpga.com/corporate/ladies-golf/anti-doping-information.aspx. All TUE applications should be submitted in accordance with the LPGA TUE Application Procedures and in no event later than 45 days prior to the applicable competitive stage. If you have any questions about the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program, Prohibited Substances, and/or the TUE application process, please contact the LPGA's Senior Counsel and Anti-Doping Administrator at (386) 274-6284 or Josh.Kane@lpga.com.
LPGA members and Qualifying Tournament participants must comply with the groove regulation.
Please log on the USGA link below for additional information. http://www.usga.org/