Born: Naples, Fla.
Lives: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Birthdate: December 29, 1980 – currently 34 years, 8 months, and 1 day
Qualified for LPGA Tour: Earned LPGA Tour card on her second attempt; tied for 32nd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament in 2004
Turned Professional: October 2003
- LPGA: First career LPGA victory
RACE TO CME GLOBE
- Earns 500 points with her win at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic and is projected to move up to 31st in the Race to CME Globe points with 852 points.
- Kris is projected to move from No. 125 in the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings to No. 73, up 52 spots
- CAREER: With the $195,000 first-place check, Kris moves to 181st on the LPGA Career Money List with $1,231,925
- SEASON: Kris has earned $373,758 this season and is 31st on the 2015 LPGA Official Money List
- Becomes the eighth winner of the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- Finished fourth at the 2014 Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic, tied for career-best finish prior to her win
- Wins with a score of 17-under
2015 IN A NUTSHELL
- 18 events played, 11 cuts made, one top-10 finish (T4 at the Meijer LPGA Classic), $373,758 season earnings
- Earns 30 points toward the Rolex Player of the Year race and is projected to move to 19th