Welcome to the next edition of "A Quick Nine With..., a new series where LPGA.com will share with you a quick Q&A with each of this year's 2015 Rookie Class. Consider it a combination of information, gratitude and insight into what it is that makes them tick. Check in periodically for a new player and hopefully you'll learn something you didn't already know about your this year's rookie class.
Today meet Kendall Dye.
1. Started playing golf at what age?
Five when I received my first clubs, eight when I started competing.
2. If golf had a walk-up song to the first tee, like in baseball, what would your song be?
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys. I have friends that say I look like her, I don't see it at all and I it is a great inspirational song!
3. Coolest thing you've done that golf enabled you to do?
Countless things, traveled to bucket list countries, met great people from all over the world, being a golf architectural nerd I've played some world renowned courses. I'm extremely blessed with the opportunities because of golf.
4. Do you have any superstitions or rituals before you play or during competition?
I'll always have a Diet Coke before I play (my addiction). I always line up my Titleist ProV1 with the words facing me putting. I love yellow tees, I played with Baylor Bear tees in college, they would mail them to me.
5. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Anthropologie - it's a bad addiction!
6. If you weren't a professional golfer, what would you be doing for a living?
I would most likely be a sports broadcaster or a coach.
7. Do you have a purchase in mind now that you're an LPGA Tour member?
I bought my first Louis Vuitton bag after winning twice in 2014 but I waited to purchase it until after I earned my LPGA Tour card.
8. What other sports do you enjoy playing (in-season and off-season)?
I love playing any and all sports. Basketball is my favorite sport even about golf. I'm obsessed with football. Throwing any kind of ball will keep my entertained for hours - I'm a lefty.
9. Dream golf foursome?
Keith Urban, Jimmy Fallon and Ellen DeGeneres