Witness golf history just outside Washington D.C. in Sept. 2024
GAINESVILLE, Va., Sept. 25, 2023 – The 2023 Solheim Cup in Andalucia, Spain, wrote a new page in the Solheim Cup history book. For the first time in history, the world’s most prestigious women’s team golf competition ended in a 14-14 tie, with the Europeans retaining the Solheim Cup.
Fans will not have to wait long to see the U.S. and Europe compete again for the Solheim Cup, as the typically biennial competition will be contested again in 2024. It’s sure to be yet another battle of incredible golf, sportsmanship and patriotism, with the U.S. squad aiming to capture the Cup for the first time since 2017. And American golf fans, all the competition and excitement are coming to our Nation’s Capital.
Tickets for the 2024 Solheim Cup at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, Va., are now on sale. From Sept. 10-15, 2024, the best female golfers from the United States and Europe will descend on the Washington D.C. area for a chance to claim the most prestigious team title in women’s golf.
“I have loved the last year of leading the U.S. Team as we prepared for Spain. All the hard work and dedication from my team was nothing short of inspirational and while we didn’t win, I am so proud to be their captain,” said Stacy Lewis, who led the Americans in 2023 and will again be at the helm in 2024. “Now we’re looking to 2024 and RTJ, where we can’t wait to compete in front of our fellow Americans. Watch out Europe – this rematch will be amazing!”
Fans can purchase tickets or view details on ticket options at www.solheimcupusa.com/tickets. Various daily and weekly ticket and hospitality packages are available so fans can enjoy every moment of the action at Robert Trent Jones Golf Club.
- General Admission – Daily and weekly General Admission tickets include access to tournament grounds, various open seating options across the course and food and beverage options available for purchase at concessions.
- Solheim Pavilion – Spectators will have week-long access to tournament grounds and the Solheim Pavilion, an open-air, unreserved seating area offering elevated views of the third, fourth, 13th and 14th holes. This also includes upgraded food and beverage options for purchase.
- Clubhouse – Clubhouse tickets will provide ticket holders with access to the clubhouse hospitality and an on-course viewing deck on hole 17. Tickets also include valet parking, food and beverages.
- Captains Club – In addition to access to tournament grounds and all-inclusive food and beverages, Captains Club tickets offer an open-air, unreserved seating area with elevated views of the fifth and seventh holes.
- Junior General Admission - Juniors (17 and under) will receive admission for $1, which will be donated to LPGA*USGA Girls Golf, with a ticketed adult during Practice Rounds (Tuesday-Thursday). For Competition Days (Friday-Sunday), Junior tickets are available at a significant discount.
To honor those who serve our country in the United States Armed Forces, the Solheim Cup will offer Active Duty, Military Retirees (career-retired with 20 years of qualifying military service and Department of Defense ID), Active Reserve, National Guard and their accompanying spouse/partner complimentary grounds tickets during Practice Days and 50% off tickets for Competition Days regardless of sell-out. Additionally, single-day tickets to the Military Outpost will provide access to tournament grounds and a hospitality venue with elevated views of the fourth hole along with lunch. These tickets will be available for purchase in the coming months.
The 2024 Solheim Cup ticket launch marked the first LPGA activation with SeatGeek, which in April was announced as the first Tour-wide ticketing partner for U.S.-based tournaments.