Llaneza started playing golf at the age of 10 years old. She also enjoys cooking, rollerblading, hiking and tennis.
2017 in a Nutshell
- Seven events, two cuts made, $23,404 (152)
- 20 events, 5 cuts made, $23,558 (147)
- Recorded a season-best T32 at the Kingsmill Championship Presented by JTBC
- Won the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation Women's Health Classic and had five additional top-10 finishes on Symetra Tour
- Finished seventh on the Symetra Tour's Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership for the 2016 season
- First earned LPGA status in 2012 when she finished T32 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament
- Has three career top-20 finishes on the LPGA including a 12th place finish at the 2014 Kingsmill Championship
- Winner of the 2011 Cactus Tour event at Wigwam.
- Member of 2008 Mexican National Team at the World Amateur Golf Team Championships