5'10''...Started playing golf at age 10...Credits her mom as the as the individual most influencing her career...Hobbies include: working out, attending bible study, listening to music and learning how to play the piano... Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt … The 107th North & South Women Amateur Champion… former ranked #3 Women’s Golfweek Amateur…Has her own website, www.AmeliaLewis.com
2018 in a Nutshell
- 18 events, six cuts made, $24,762 (145)
- 21 events, 11 cuts made, $80,897 (115)
- Recorded on top-25 finish in 2017
- 17 events, 5 cuts made, $74,587 (106)
- Recorded a season-best T9 finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
- 20 events, 10 cuts made, $63,945 (102)
- Recorded season-best T27 at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 26 events, 18 cuts made, $212,578 (66)
- Career-best finish was a tie for sixth at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australia Open
- Shot a career-low round of 66 on three separate occasions
- 13 events, 4 cuts made, $32,644 (109)
- Recorded a season-best T19 finish at the Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I
- Competed nine times on the LPGA Tour in 2012 and a recorded a season-best T38 at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Finished tied for 29th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Turned professional in April.
- Finished second at the 2010 Alliance Bank Golf Classic on the Epson Tour.
- Lewis won the 2009 North and South Women's Amateur Championship and finished runner-up at the 2009 Harder Hall Invitational.
- She was a three-time Florida All-First Coast Girl Player of the Year (2006, 2007, 2008).
- Started playing golf at age 10.
- Credits her mom as the individual who most influenced her career.
- Hobbies include working out, attend bible study, listen to music and learning and learn how to play the guitar and piano.
- Has her own website, www.AmeliaLewis.com.