- RACE TO CME GLOBE
5’8”...Started playing golf at the age of 7...Credits her parents, Mike and Mary Lou Ridgeway, as the individuals most influencing her career...Also credits current instructor George Kelnhofer and supportive family and friends...Enjoys HGTV, music, most sports and sightseeing.
• In 2000, best finish was a tie for 10th at the State Farm Rail Classic, where she earned a spot in the field through the Monday qualifier.
• In 1998, best finish of the season was a tie for 28th at the City of Hope Myrtle Beach Classic; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament and gained exempt status for the 1999 season.
• In 1997, posted a career-best finish with a tie for fifth at the Welch’s Championship; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament and gained exempt status for 1998.
• In 1996, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament and earned exempt status for the 1997 season.
• In 1993, best finish was a tie for ninth at both the Lady Keystone Open and the ShopRite LPGA Classic; recorded her first career hole-in-one during the second round of the Sara Lee Classic.
• In 1992, her rookie season, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Sara Lee Classic and the Rail Charity Golf Classic; carded a career-low 64 during the first round of the SEGA Women’s Championship.
• Prior to joining the LPGA Tour, played on the Futures Tour, where she won four times.
Ridgeway played collegiate golf at Appalachian State University, where she won the 1986 JMU Invitational and was runner-up at the 1986 Longwood Invitational.