- In 2003, best finish was a tie for 30th at the U.S. Women’s Open; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 32nd to earn non-exempt status for 2004.
- In 2002, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for fourth to earn exempt status for the 2003 season.
- In 2001, best finish was a tie for 26th at the LPGA Champions Classic.
- In 2000, best finish was a tie for 23rd at the Firstar LPGA Classic; dislocated her right knee in May and did not compete for the remainder of the season.
- In 1999, posted a career-best finish of a tie for second at the Sunrise Hawaiian Ladies Open.
- In 1998, best finish was a tie for 11th at the McDonald’s LPGA Championship.
- In 1997, recorded a career-low 65 during the final round of the State Farm Rail Classic, where she tied for 17th for her best finish of the season.
- In 1996, underwent ankle surgery in November and three months of rehab.
- In 1995, originally qualified for the Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 42nd to earn nonexempt status for the 1996 season.
- Played on the Gold Coast Tour from 1994-95 and won three times in 1995.
- In 1993, competed on the Asian Tour.
- In 1989, turned professional.
DeLuca had limited amateur experience before turning professional.