5’7”...Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her parents, Bobby Bray, Mic Potter, John Wylie and Andrew Price as the individuals most influencing her career...Has two brothers: Andrew and Adam Price...Married Michael Bunch on Aug. 1, 1998...Competed as Ashli Price-Bunch in 1999...Gave birth to daughter Gracie Shea in 2005, and son Jake Michael in 2007…Hobbies include many sports and spending time on the lake near her home...Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
- Competed in 10 events in 2012.
- In 2011, best finish was a tie for 32nd at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G.
- In 2010, best finish was a tie for 31st at the U.S. Women's Open.
- In 2008, best finish was a tie for 24th at the Wegmans LPGA, where she carded a season-low 68 in the final round.
- In 2007, competed in six events before giving birth to her second child, son Jake Michael, in November.
- In 2006, best finish was a tie for 20th at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger.
- In 2005, gave birth to her first child, daughter Gracie Shea; returned to competition in August and posted her best finish of the season at the State Farm Classic, where she tied for 25th.
- In 2004, recorded a career-best finish at the Office Depot Championship Hosted by Amy Alcott, where she tied for second; posted a career-low 63 during the second round of the Welch’s/Fry’s Championship.
- In 2003, recorded her season-best finish at the Wegmans Rochester LPGA, where she tied for 21st.
- In 2002, recorded her season-best finish at the Aerus Electrolux USA Championship Hosted by Vince Gill and Amy Grant, where she tied for ninth.
- In 2001, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for seventh to earn exempt status for the 2002 LPGA season.
- In 2000, best finish came at the Japan Airlines Big Apple Classic, where she finished ninth; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for fourth and gained exempt status for the 2001 LPGA season.
- In 1999, recorded a season-best tie for fourth at the Welch’s/Circle K Championship; posted her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the second round of the Weetabix Women’s British Open.
- In 1998, originally qualified for the LPGA Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 16th to earn exempt status for the 1999 LPGA season.
- From 1997-98, was a member of the Symetra Tour - The Road to the LPGA, where she carded six top-10 finishes.
- Turned professional in June 1997.
Bunch was the 1992 Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association State High School champion and the 1996 Tennessee Women’s State Amateur runner-up. She participated in three U.S. Women’s Amateur Championships. She was a member of the Furman University golf team, where she participated in four NCAA Championships, collected 14 top-10 finishes and was the 1997 Southern Conference Player of the Year.