5’9”...Started playing golf at the age of 8...Credits her parents, George Clifton and Vickie Layton, as the individuals most influencing her career...Gave birth to daughter Emma in 2003...Hobbies include gambling, sports card collecting and board games.
- In 2007, played in only nine events due to a foot injury.
- In 2006, recorded a season-best finish at the Safeway Classic Presented by Pepsi, where she tied for seventh.
- In 2005, best finish was a tie for 26th at the John Q. Hammons Hotel Classic; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 14th to earn exempt status for the 2006 LPGA season.
- In 2004, best finish was a tie for 11th at the Franklin American Mortgage Championship benefiting Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital.
- In 2003, played a limited schedule due to the birth of her daughter, Emma.
- In 2002, best finish was a tie for ninth at the Kraft Nabisco Championship; recorded her third LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round of the Wegmans Rochester LPGA.
- In 2001, top finish was a tie for fourth at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic; crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings following the Nabisco Championship; in September, tore a ligament in her calf during the first round of the Asahi Ryokuken International Championship at Mount Vintage and missed the remainder of the season.
- In 2000, recorded seven top-10 finishes, including a tie for second at the Weetabix Women’s British Open; made her first Solheim Cup appearance and had a 2-2-0 record for the U.S. Team.
- In 1999, posted four top-10 finishes, including a season-best tie for second at the Firstar LPGA Classic, where she lost to Rosie Jones on the fourth hole of a sudden-death playoff.
- In 1998, recorded five top-20 finishes, including a season-best tie for 12th at the Oldsmobile Classic.
- In 1997, best finish was a tie for fifth at the Standard Register PING; recorded her second LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- In 1996, top finish was a tie for 25th at the U.S. Women’s Open; recorded the first ace of her LPGA career during the first round of the Star Bank LPGA Classic.
- In 1995, became one of 11 Rolex First-Time Winners by capturing the Friendly’s Classic title, where she also recorded a career-low 63 during the second round; her bogey-free round included nine birdies.
- In 1994, had four top-20 finishes, including a season-best tie for 13th at the Chicago Challenge.
- In 1993, tied for 43rd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 1994 LPGA season.
- Prior to joining the LPGA Tour, competed on both the Futures Tour and the Central Florida Challenge mini-tour, where she was named Player of the Year in 1993.
Iverson was the 1986 Michigan Junior Amateur champion. The following year, she was the 1987 Michigan Women’s Amateur champion. She competed for the Michigan State University golf team from 1985-88 and was an Academic All-American in 1987-88.