5’7”...Started playing golf at age 8...Credits her mother as the person who most influenced her career...Hobbies include playing tennis, reading books and going to the beach.
UL International Crown (1)
2018 in a Nutshell
- Missed much of the 2018 season with a hip injury, making just two starts
- 19 events, cuts made, $92,377 (104)
- Recorded her fifth career top-10 finish with a T5 at the McKayson New Zealand Women's Open
- 17 events, 5 cuts made, $76,263 (104)
- Recorded a season-best fifth-place finish at the LPGA Volvik Championship
- 23 events, 11 cuts made, $67,935 (101)
- Recorded season-best T16 finish at the LOTTE Championship
- 27 events, 18 cuts made, $301,675 (55)
- Recorded season-best T4 finish at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Was a member of the victorious Team Spain at the inaugural UL International Crown, recording a 2-1-1 record
- 20 events, 13 cuts made, $114,325 (81)
- Recorded season-best T28 finish at the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship
- 21 events, 17 cuts made, $143,094 (68)
- Recorded a season-best T11 finish at the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship Presented by Audi.
- Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G.
- Turned professional
- Tied for eighth at the LPGA Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2011 LPGA season
- Mozo enjoyed a successful amateur career, becoming the first player since 1972 to win both the Women’s British Amateur Championship and British Girls Amateur Championship.
- While at the University of Southern California she was a four-time NCAA/All-American.
- Started playing golf at age 8
- Credits her mother as the person who most influenced her career
- Hobbies include playing tennis, reading books and going to the beach.
- Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.