5'9"...Niphatsophon became interested in golf after watching television and Tiger Woods...After receiving her LPGA card she called her mom to thank her for her continued support throughout her career...She enjoys making people smile.
2019 in a Nutshell
- Six events, one cut made, $2,469 (182)
- Missed most of the LPGA Tour season with a wrist injury
- 22 events, 10 cuts made, $127,208 (93)
- Recorded a season-best T6 at the Cambia Portland Classic
- 2017 Symetra Tour Player of the Year
- Became the third player in Symetra Tour history to surpass $100,000 in a single-season earnings ($124,492)
- The first player to ever end the season No. 1 on the money list without capturing a win
- Finished second in five tournaments and inside the top 25 in 17 of 20 starts
- Led the Tour in rounds under par (40), second in scoring average (69.93) and third in average driving distance (271.57)
- 18 events, 8 cuts made, $32,721 (134)
- Finished T19 at Final Stage to earn LPGA Membership for the 2016 season
- Finished fifth among amateurs on the Thai LPGA "amateur rankings"