5'5"...Allen is the reigning ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters champion, owns 31 top-10 finishes around the world and is currently the No. 1 ranked player on the Ladies European Tour Order of Merit. In 2011, Allen donated a kidney to her brother, Dan.
- 14 events, one cut made, $3,677 (174)
- 21 events, seven cuts made, $83,381 (110)
- Recorded a season-best T7 result at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- First American player to finish first on the 2016 Ladies European Tour (LET) Order of Merit
- Three-time LET winner (2016 Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open, 2016 Lacoste Ladies Open de France, 2015 ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters)
- Finished T25 as an amateur at the 2004 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament present by American Airlines, earning exempt status for the 2005 LPGA Tour season; turned professional following this event
- First California State Northridge golf to qualify for the LPGA Tour