Do started playing golf at the age of eight years old. When she is not on the course she enjoys baking, reading, watching a lot of television shows and playing cards.
2021 in a Nutshell
- 12 events, five cuts made, $30,153 (148)
- Six events, one cut made, $2,428 (176)
- 20 events, five cuts made, $43,391 (138)
- Finished T30 at the 2019 LPGA Q-Series
- 22 events, 16 cuts made, $113,220 (100)
- Recorded a career-best 15th place finish at the Indy Women in Tech Championship Driven by Group 1001
- 10 events, five cuts made, $36,941 (141)
- Recorded a career-best T26 finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic presented by Acer
- Played in eight Epson Tour events
2016 in a Nutshell
- 20 events, 5 cuts made, $23,833 (145)
- Posted seven top-10 finishes on the Epson Tour to finish third on the Volvik Race for the Card money list
- 11 events played, 4 cuts made, $21,089 (136)
- Brianna Do was a two-time AJGA All-American selection and was a member of the 2007 Junior Solheim Cup Team. Played college golf at UCLA and garnered Second Team All-Pac 10 honors in 2010 and Honorable Mention in 2012. She was the winner of the 2011 U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links. Played in eight events in her rookie year on the Epson Tour in 2012 and recorded a career-best T8 at the Four Winds Invitational.