2018 in a Nutshell:
- Returning from maternity leave for the 2019 season
- 14 events, six cuts made, $35,553 (142)
- 19 events, 8 cuts made, $43,216 (116)
- Season-best finish T33 at the Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft
- 19 events, 13 cuts made, $117,051 (88)
- Season-best finish T17 at the LPGA LOTTE Championship presented by J Golf
- 17 events, 6 cuts made, $63,647 (98)
- Season-best finish was T13 at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
- Helped the University of Alabama win its first NCAA National Championship in program history in 2012 and was individual runner-up.
- Pancake was named First-Team All-American and was awarded the 2012 Honda Award as the nation’s top collegiate golfer.
- Competed on the 2012 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.