5'6"...Inglis started playing golf at the age of 13...Hobbies include hiking, reading, working out and traveling.
2022 in a Nutshell
- 17 events, eight cuts made, $164,798 (102)
- 21 events, four cuts made, $77,778 (119)
- Finished T35 at the LPGA Q-Series to earn LPGA Tour membership for the 2022 season
- Eight events, nine cuts made, $65,084 (97)
- Recorded a season-best T22 finish at the AIG Women's Open, her career-best finish in a major championship
- Missed the 2019 LPGA Tour season due to a back injury, which required surgery
- 21 events, 16 cuts made, $201,365 (79)
- Collected her first career top-10 finish at the HUGEL-JTBC LA Open where she tied for 10th
- Posted a career-low round of 66 in the final round of the Indy women in Tech Championship Driven by Group 1001 where she tied for 16th
- Played in two tournaments on the LPGA during her rookie season; competed primarily on Epson Tour where she made the cut in 15 of 20 starts with three top-10 finishes.
- Finished T10 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority Category 12 for the 2018 LPGA Tour season
- Finished T44 at the 2016 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority Category 17 status for the 2017 season
- Became first golfer in Oregon program history to be named the Pac-12 Individual Champion (2014-15)