5’6”…Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits her coach Jae Jang and father as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include reading books and going to CYWorld…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
LPGA Tour Victories (1)
- 2015 Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning & O-I
2020 in a Nutshell
- 10 events, 7cuts made, $134,194 (75)
- Recorded a season-best T17 result at the Cambia Portland Classic
- One of 12 players to record an ace on Tour in 2020
- Ranked second in driving accuracy (82.99%)
- 27 events, 24 cuts made, $452,719 (47)
- Collected a season-best T7 finish at the Kia Classic, one of two top-10s in 2019
- Led the Tour in driving accuracy (84.14%)
- 29 events, 23 cuts made, $414,135 (54)
- Record four top-10 finishes while ranking third on Tour in driving accuracy (83.32%), 11th in greens in regulation (73.75%) and tied for second in events played with 29
- Crossed the $5 million mark in official career earnings in her ninth year on the LPGA Tour
- 29 events, 26 cuts made, $682,476 (28)
- Recorded four top-10 finishes in 2017 while ranking third on Tour in driving accuracy (83,73%), fifth in birdies made (379) and tied for fourth in events played (29)
- Posted a season-best third place result at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship, her best career finish in a major
- 30 events, 25 cuts made, $604,684 (31)
- Recorded five top-10 finishes in 2016 while ranking ninth on Tour in driving accuracy (78.47%) and fifth in birdies made (390)
- Crossed the $4 million mark in career earnings with a T7 finish at the 2016 Canadian Pacific Women's Open
- 31 events, 23 cuts made, $663,576 (20)
- Rolex First-Time Winner at the 2015 Marathon Classic, recorded 3 additional top-10 finishes
- Recorded a 29 on the back nine of the U.S. Women's Open, the lowest nine-hole score in the championship's history
- Crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings with a tie for fourth at the ISPS Handa Australian Women's Open
- 31 events, 29 cuts made, $1,048,932 (10)
- Tied career-best finish with a runner-up at the ISPS Handa Women’s Australian Open, where she also crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings
- Recorded a career-best 10 top-10 finishes
- Finished in the top-10 on Tour in several statistical categories including birdies (2nd), eagles (5th), rounds under par (7th), scoring average (9th), GIRs (10th)
- 28 events, 26 cuts made, $739,441 (17)
- 7 top-10 finishes, 3 top-5 finishes
- Recorded career-best runner-up finish at the 2013 Mizuno Classic
- 27 events, 23 cuts made, $624,622 (20)
- 7 top-10 finishes, 3 top-5 finishes
- Tied for 12th at the Kia Classic.
- Tied for 13th at the U.S. Women’s Open.
- Tied for 13th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Tied for 22nd at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Tied for 23rd at the Avnet LPGA Classic and tied for 25th at the Evian Masters.
- Finished tied for 16th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Recorded a career-best tie for 20th at the LPGA Tour Championship Presented by Rolex.
- Turned professional in January.
- Competed in 17 events on the Symetra Tour, recording four top-10 finishes, including a tie for second at the Bright House Networks Open.
- Won the LPGA Sectional Qualifying Tournament in Venice, Fla.
- Tied for 21st at the LGPA Final Qualifying Tournament and won a four-hole, four-way playoff to earn one of two final spots in Priority List Category 11 for the 2009 LPGA season.
- Choi won the 2005 Korean Junior Championship and was a member of the 2006 Korean National Team.
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits her coach Jae Jang and father as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include reading books and going to CYWorld.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.