5'5''...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Hobbies include all sports, reading, music, and movies.
Solheim Cup (1)
2016 in a Nutshell
17 events, 5 cuts made, $61,606 (114)
- Season-best finish was T6 at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- 12 events, 7 cuts made, $157,280 (78)
- Season-best finish was runner-up at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- 17 events, 6 cuts made, $63,647 (98)
- Season-best finish was T13 at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
- 20 events, 14 cuts made, $163,260 (67)
- Recorded career-best tie for seventh finish at the 2013 Reignwood LPGA Classic
- Tied career-low round with a 65 in the first round of the CN Canadian Women's Open
20 events, 10 cuts made, $89,817 (81)
2 top-25 finishes
Won two events on the LET (most recent – 2012 Turkish Airlines Ladies Open)
Recorded career-best ties for ninth at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia and the Mizuno Classic.
Competed on her first European Solheim Cup Team with a 1-2-0 record.
Finished second in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race behind Hee Kyung Seo.
Won the Turkish Airlines Ladies Open on the LET.
Tied for 14th at the LPGA Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority Cateogory 11for the 2011 LPGA Season.
Competed on the Ladies European Tour (LET).
Played in five events on the LET, winning the 2009 Communitat Valenciana European Nations Cup (with Marjet van der Graaf).
Won the Dutch Stroke Play Championship twice and was the Dutch National Amateur Champion in 2008.
Finished second at both the 2008 European Team Championship and 2007 NCAA Championship.
Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
Hobbies include all sports, reading, music and movies.