5'7''...Started playing golf at the age of 9...Credits her father and grandfather as the individuals who influenced her career the most...Hobbies include watching movies, playing Rock Band, taking boxing classes and watching How I met your mother...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
2018 in a Nutshell
- 19 events, eight cuts made, $70,740 (114)
- Eight events, three cuts made, $18,257 (158)
- 3 events, 1 cuts made, $3,430 (171)
- 16 events, 4 cuts made, $12,407 (152)
- 24 events, 14 cuts made, $121,693 (79)
- 3 top-25 finishes
- Recorded season-best T15 finish at The Evian Championship
- 21 events, 16 cuts made, $222,230 (54)
- Three top-20 finishes.
- Recorded season-best T13 finish at the RICOH Women’s British Open.
- Finished tied for 11th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- Tied for 14th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
- Tied for 53rd at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Best finish was a tie for 29th at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV.
- Turned professional in May.
- Finished 34th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 20 for the 2010 LPGA season.
- Competed on the Duramed FUTURES Tour.
- LaCrosse enjoyed a successful collegiate career at the University of Louisville, where she won four tournaments, including the Big East Conference Championship in 2007.
- She was a three-time All-Big East Conference selection (2006-08) and the 2007 Big East Player of the Year.
- Started playing golf at the age of 9.
- Credits her father and grandfather as the individuals who influenced her career the most.
- Hobbies include watching movies, playing Rock Band, taking boxing classes and watching How I Met Your Mother.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.