2019 in a Nutshell:
- 16 events, four cuts made, $62,580 (125)
- Recorded a season-bets ninth-place finish at the LOTTE Championship presented by Hershey
- Made three cuts in six starts on the Symetra Tour including a season-best runner-up result at the Florida's Natural Charity Classic
- One event played
- Made 16 cuts in 20 starts on the Symetra Tour, included three top-10 results with a season-best T2 at the Fuccillo Kia Classic of NY
- 19 events, 7 cuts made, $35,596 (131)
- Won the Tullymore Classic and totaled seven additional top-10 finishes on the Symetra Tour
- Finished fourth in the Symetra Tour's Volvik Race for the Card to earn LPGA membership for the second time for the 2016 season.
- 15 events played, 2 cuts made, $17, 299 (130)
- Was a third-year member on the Symetra Tour in 2012 and broke into the top-10 on the money list in the final week of the season after her first professional win at the Daytona Beach Invitational to earn LPGA membership for the 2013 season.
- She ranked fifth on the money list, recorded four additional top-10 finishes and was ranked first on Tour in Driving Distance.
She recorded 29 top-10 finishes, including eight wins, in collegiate competition while at the Florida Institute of Technology. Iacobelli was the individual winner of the 2007 NCAA Division II Women's Golf Championship and was named the 2007 Florida Tech Female Athlete of the Year.