LPGA Victories (6 wins, 1 Major)
- 2022 Hilton Grand Vacations Tournament of Champios
- 2020 LPGA Drive On Championship, Marathon LPGA Classic presented by Dana
- 2019 Buick LPGA Shanghai
- 2018 Buick LPGA Shanghai
- 2017 KPMG Women's PGA Championship
The Solheim Cup (3)
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics (T20)
- 2020 Vare Trophy with 70.08 scoring average
2021 in a Nutshell
- 21 events, 19 cuts made, $902,244 (18)
- Recorded nine top-10 finishes including a season-best runner-up performance at the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions
- Member of the U.S. Solheim Cup Team
- Represented the United States in the Tokyo Olympics
- 13 events, 13 cuts made, $897,892 (4)
- Two-time and back-to-back champion in 2020 at the LPGA Drive On Championship - Inverness Club and Marathon LPGA classic, two of five total top-five results
- Ranked in the top-10 in several categories including Race for the CME Globe (2nd) and Official Money (4th)
- 21 events, 18 cuts made, $1,511,443 (9)
- Earned her third career victory defending at the Buick LPGA Shanghai and crossed the $5 million mark with a T3 finish at the CME Group Tour Championship
- Recorded a career-high 11 top-10 finishes in 2019, including three runner-up performances, and earned the most money in a s single season in her career
- Member of the USA Solheim Cup team with a 4-4-0 overall record
- 26 events, 16 cuts made, $1,135,441 (11)
- Earned her second career victory at the Buick LPGA Shanghai and crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings with her fourth-place finish at the U.S. Women's Open
- 26 events, 17 cuts made, $1,005,983 (17)
- Recorded a career-high six top-10 finishes and became a Rolex First-Time Winner and major champion at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship
- Earned over $1 million in season earning for the first time in her career and crossed the $2 million in career earnings with her win at the KPMG Women's PGA championship
- Posted a 3-1-0 record as a rookie on the U.S Solheim Cup Team
- 27 events, 23 cuts made, $505,316 (36)
- Posted career-high three top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for fourth at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- 26 events, 23 cuts made, $292,579 (62)
- Recorded a season-best tie for fifth finish at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings following at T38 finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 27 events, 20 cuts made, $316,239 (51)
- Carded three hole-in-ones during the season, including two in back-to-back weeks that earned her cars (Blue Bay LPGA and Fubon 2014 LPGA Taiwan Championship)
- 24 events, 17 cuts made, $221,649 (57)
- 3 top-25 finishes including a season-best tie for fifth at the HSBC Women's Champions 2013
- 19 events, 13 cuts made, $239,184 (52)
- Recorded a career-best tie for third at the Kingsmill Championship, where she shot a career-low 64 in the second round.
- Finished fifth in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year race.
- Turned professional in August.
- Finished tied for 39th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament where she earned Priority List Category 20 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Kang enjoyed a successful amateur career winning the 2010 and 2011 US Women’s Amateur Championship.
- She was the low amateur at the 2011 Ricoh Women’s British Open; won the 2011 North and South Championship.
- Started playing golf at age 12.
- Hobbies outside of golf include listening to and playing music and reading.
- If she did not choose a career on the LPGA Tour she would have been an actress.
- She qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.