2021 in a Nutshell
- 14 events, eight cuts made, $136,896 (96)
- Finished T41 in the LPGA Q-Series to earn LPGA Tour membership for the 2022 season
- Eight events, five cuts made, $50,272 (107)
- She has one pro win, the 2020 Ballarat Icons Pro-Am
- 21 events, five cuts made, $53,200 (133)
- Five events, one cut made, $2,512 (181)
- Collected 11 top-25 results on the Epson Tour in 2018, including five runner-up finishes
- Finished second on Tour in scoring average at 70.098
- Earned the Epson Swift Award for being No. 1 in the Volvik Race for the Card at the halfway point of the season
- Finished second on the Epson Tour Official Money List to earn LPGA membership for the 2019 season
- Nine events, four cuts made, $35,275 (143)
- Finished T21 at the Final Stage Qualifying Tournament to Category 17 status for the 2017 LPGA Tour season
- In April 2013, turned professional, finished tied for 32nd at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Claimed two victories on the ICTSI Philippine Golf Tour.
- Was a finalist at the 2011 U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
- Ardina is a five-time winner of the U.S. Kids Golf Championship (2002-2006).
- Three-time winner of the Callaway Junior World Golf Championship (2002, 2006, 2008).
- Started playing golf at the age five.
- Credits her dad as she person who most influenced her career.
- Enjoys shopping, drawing, surfing the net, working out, and hanging out with her cousins.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.