Szokol enjoys baking, especially anything with chocolate.
- Became a first-time winner in her second year on the Symetra Tour at the 2018 IOA Invitational
- Ended the Symetra Tour season with a total of 10 top-20 finishes, including four top-10s in her last five starts
- First on Tour in par-5 scoring average (4.683) and fifth in average driving distance (277.482) in 2018
- Finished fourth on the Symetra Tour Official Money List to earn membership for the 2019 LPGA Tour season
- Spent first two years of collegiate career at Northwestern University, before transferring to the University of Virginia