5'4''...Started playing golf at age 11...Credits her mother as the individual who most influenced her career...Hobbies include watching television, karaoke, going to amusement parks and hanging out with friends...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
LPGA Tour Victories (3)
- 2017 - Volunteers of America Texas Shootout Presented by JTBC
- 2016 - ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open, Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Presented by CTBC
UL International Crown (1)
2019 in a Nutshell:
- 14 events, seven cuts made, $186,559 (77)
- Battled a back injury in 2018 and 2019
- 17 events, eight cuts made, $47,340 (133)
- Recorded a season-best T32 finish at the Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning and O-I
- 25 events, 24 cuts made, $520,948 (35)
- Won her third LPGA title at the Volunteers of America Texas Shootout presented by JTBC, one of two top-10 finishes in 2017
- Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings with a T64 finish at the Bank of Hope Founders Cup
- 28 events, 27 cuts made, $1,228,319 (11)
- Became a Rolex-First-Time Winner at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open and added a second win six events later at the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic presented by CTBC
- Recorded six top-10 finishes, including two wins
- One of nine players with multiple wins on Tour
- Ranked third in birdies with a total of 412 for the season, putting average was 28.92 ranking her sixth on Tour for the season
- 27 events, 19 cuts made, $272,579 (66)
- Recorded three top-15 finishes, including a season-best T10 at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 26 events, 23 cuts made, $353,892 (47)
- Two top-10 finishes including a season-best fourth-place finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic
- Recorded a hole-in-one during the second round of the Marathon Classic
- Carded a career-low 63 in the first round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- 1 event, 1 cut made
- Recorded a T13 finish in her only start at the Mizuno Classic
- Played in six events.
- Her best finish was a T36 at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
- Best finish was a tie for 25th at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G.
- Turned professional in December.
- Finished tied for 39th at the Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 20 for the 2011 LPGA Tour season.
- Nomura was the low amateur at the 2009 Japan Open.
- Started playing golf at age 11.
- Credits her mother as the individual who most influenced her career.
- Hobbies include watching television, karaoke, going to amusement parks and hanging out with friends.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.