Started playing golf at the age of 10. Credits her father Nam Pyo as having been the biggest influence in her golfing career. Her hobbies include shooting, playing drums, roller blading, and back packing. If she wasn’t a professional golfer she would be a soldier in the Korean Army. Her plan for a post-golf career is to explore natures beauty as a professional back packer. Qualified for the tour in her first attempt.
LPGA Tour Victories (1)
- 2013 Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
2017 in a Nutshell
- 19 events, nine cuts made, $65,476 (123)
- Recorded a season-best T24 finish at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 23 events, 12 cuts made, $160,811 (86)
- Recorded two top-10 finish with a season-best tie for fifth at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 28 events, 22 cuts made, $619,647 (24)
- Tallied eight top-10 finishes on the season including a season-best tie for third at the JTBC Founders Cup
- 29 events, 24 cuts made, $501,146 (37)
- Season-best finish was a tie for second at the Mizuno Classic, where she lost in a five-hole playoff
- Added four additional top-10 finishes on the season
- 26 events, 19 cuts made, $595,800 (24)
- 6 top-20 finishes, 2 top-10 finishes
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with a tie for third finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 22 events, 16 cuts made, $355,780 (40)
- Two top-10 finishes
- Recorded career-best T4 finish at the U.S. Women’s Open.
- Finished tied for seventh at the LPGA Tour Championship.
- Finished 20th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2010 LPGA season.
- Competed on the Korea Ladies Professional Golf Association (KLPGA).
- Turned professional in June.
- Lee won the 2004 Asia-Pacific Junior Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 10.
- Credits her parents as the individuals who influenced her career the most.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Hobbies include photography