Gabsa started playing golf at the age of four...Hobbies include cooking, baking and watching movies.
- Became a first-time winner on the Symetra Tour at the Forsyth Classic
- Added eight other top-25 results to her 2018 resume, including four top-10 performances
- Made the cut in 16 of her 19 starts in her third year on the Symetra Tour in 2018
- Finished ninth on the Symetra Tour Official Money List to earn membership for the 2019 LPGA Tour season
- Past graduate and two-time winner on the Ladies European Tour Access Series
- Member of Germany's Olympic National team since 2013