5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits Tiger Woods as the individual most influencing her career...Hobbies include watching the NBA (is a die-hard Lakers fan), reading good novels, playing the piano and listening to music, especially oldies, jazz and hip hop.
2019 in a Nutshell
- 19 events, 12 cuts made, $218,147 (74)
- Shot a career-low 36-hole score of 134 at the Aberdeen Standard Investments Ladies Scottish Open and ultimately finished T9, one of her three top-10 finishes of the season
- 25 events, 21 cuts made, $297,576 (65)
- Recorded a season-best T4 finish at the Kia Classic
- Ranked seventh in driving accuracy (81.54%)
- 24 events, 20 cuts made, $341,793 (56)
- Recorded a season-best T8 at the CP Women's Open
- Made three eagles in the final round of the Ricoh Women's British Open, becoming just the sixth player in LPGA history to accomplish that feat
- Ranked fifth in eagles (10) and ninth in driving accuracy (82%)
- 21 events, 11 cuts made, $165,969 (84)
- Posted her season-low score of 66 during the second round of the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, finishing T25
- Ranked fifth in driving accuracy (79.81%)
- 26 events, 20 cuts made, $348,673 (50)
- Had a season-best tie for fifth finish and carded a season-best 67 in the opening round of the U.S. Women's Open
- 16 events, 12 cuts made, $136,521 (79)
- Season-best finish of T11 at the Wegmans LPGA Championship
- 23 events, 20 cuts made, $267,757 (51)
- Recorded 2 top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for sixth at the Kia Classic
- Carded career-low 61 in the third round of the 2013 Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- 15 events, 7 cuts made, $54,648 (94)
- Season-best finish was a T25 at the Kingsmill Championship.
- Best finish was a tie for 29th at the Kia Classic.
- Tied for 35th at the LPGA State Farm Classic where she crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings.
- Finished tied for 21st at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
- Best finish was a tie for sixth at the HSBC Women's Champions.
- Recorded a season-low 66 in the second round of the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger and the final round of the Evian Masters.
- Twice recorded a career-best tie for second at the season-opening SBS Open at TurtleBay and P&G Beauty NW Arkansas Championship Presented by John Q. Hammons, where she also recorded a career-low 62 in the final round.
- Also tied for third at the MasterCard Classic Honoring Alejo Peralta Presented by Nextel and tied for fourth at the Ginn Tribute Hosted by ANNIKA.
- Best finish was a tie for 17th at the Sybase Classic Presented by ShopRite.
- Garnered medalist honors at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2008 LPGA season.
- Turned professional in August; tied for 18th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 2007 LPGA season.
- Park had a well-decorated amateur career. In 2003, she was runner-up at the U.S. Women’s Amateur and tied for 30th at the U.S. Women’s Open.
- She won the Kathy Whitworth Junior Invitational, the American Junior Golf Association’s (AJGA) McDonald’s Betsy Rawls Girls’ National Championship and finished second at the AJGA’s Rolex Girls Junior Championship to Paula Creamer in a sudden-death playoff.
- Park also advanced to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
- In 2004, she won the U.S Women’s Amateur Championship and placed second at the U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
- Park was also a member of the victorious 2004 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
- She competed in both the 2004 Kraft Nabisco Championship (T24) and the CJ Nine Bridges Classic Presented by Sports Today (T18).
- Park tied for 50th at the 2006 Kraft Nabisco Championship and was the low amateur at the 2006 U.S. Women’s Open (T10).
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits Tiger Woods as the individual most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include watching the NBA (is a die-hard Lakers fan), reading good novels, playing the piano and listening to music, especially oldies, jazz and hip hop.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Affiliated with Team Fox for Parkinson’s Research since 2008.