Started playing golf at the age of 5...Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her game...Hobbies outside of golf include playing games, listening to music and chilling at home...Her other greatest passion besides golf is playing table tennis...She qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt...Sponsors include Singha Corporation and PRGR.
LPGA Tour Victories (2 win)
- 2019 Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational
- 2018 Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning & O-I
2022 in a Nutshell
- 27 events, 17 cuts made, $225,737 (87)
- Recorded a season-best T9 finish at the Palos Verdes Championship
- 27 events, 18 cuts made, $383,404 (56)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes, including a season-best runner-up performance at the Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational
- 17 events, 13 cuts made, $587,829 (12)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes, including a season-best runner-up performance at the AIG Women's Open, her career-best finish at a major
- 31 events, 23 cuts made, $497,171 (42)
- Recorded two top-10s, including a six-stroke victory in partnership with Cydney Clanton at the Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational
- Ranked 13th in driving accuracy with an average of 79.7% and 18th in total birdies (332)
- Competed in more LPGA Tour events than anyone else in 2019, with 31, and ranked third among total rounds played with 105
- 28 events, 22 cuts made, $491,117 (48)
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning and O-I
- 20 events, 11 cuts made, $97,715 (101)
- Captured two top-25 finishes with a season-best T14 at the Kingsmill Championship presented by JTBC
- Competed in six events on the Ladies European Tour and earned three top-10 finishes
- 11 events, six cuts made, $37,955 (127)
- 22 events, 11 cuts made, $98,337 (92)
- 27 events, 20 cuts made, $240,214 (63)
- Recorded one top-10 finish a career-best seventh place finish at the Kingsmill Championship Presented by JTBC
- 21 events, 14 cuts made, $137,554 (73)
- Recorded career-best tie for eighth finish at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- Ranked seventh on Tour in eagles with eight for the season
- Was an LPGA Tour rookie in 2012 and made one start at the Kingsmill Championship where she tied for 55th.
- Captured her first-career Epson Tour victory at the Vidalia Championship and added five additional top-10 finishes in 2012.
- Finished 4th on the 2012 Epson Tour money list, led the Tour in Scoring Average (71.32) and Rounds Under Par (19).
- Turned professional.
- Tied for 29th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 20 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Suwannapura qualified for the Honda LPGA Thailand as an amateur in 2006, 2008 and 2010.
- She won the 2010 Riverwood Junior Open in the Netherlands to gain her entry into the 2011 Ladies European Tour (LET) event in the Netherlands.
- Started playing golf at the age of 5.
- Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her game.
- Hobbies outside of golf include playing games, listening to music and chilling at home.
- Her other greatest passion besides golf is playing table tennis.
- She qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.
- Sponsors include Singha Corporation and PRGR.