5'6"...Ha started playing golf at the age of nine...Hobbies include music, hiking, reading and knitting.
2017 in a Nutshell:
- Finish T8 at the 2016 LPGA Qualifying Tournament to LPGA status for the 2017 season
- 2016 Symetra Tour Rookie with season-best finish of T7 at the 2016 FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship
- 2013 and 2014 Mid-American Conference (MAC) Player of the Year, 2012 MAC Freshman of the Year, and 2013 and 2014 MAC Championship Medalist
- Winner of the 2013 Pacific North Amateur Championship
- Graduated on the Dean's List from Kent State University witha degree in Interpersonal Communication Studies; recorded five NCAA tournament wins