2019 in a Nutshell
- 21 events, 16 cuts made, $160,531 (85)
- Recorded a season-best eighth place result at the Pure Silk Championship presented by Visit Williamsburg
- Ended the 2019 season with an average of 29.29 putts per round, the 10th best on the LPGA Tour
- 24 events, 18 cuts made, $626,263 (33)
- Recorded three top-10s in 24 starts, including a career-best tie for second at the ANA Inspiration
- 29 events, 22 cuts made, $423,486 (48)
- Recorded back-to-back top-10 finishes at The Evian Championship (eighth) and MCKAYSON New Zealand Women's Open (fourth)
- 25 events, 21 cuts made, $390,513 (46)
- Recorded her career-best finish on the LPGA Official Money List (46th)
- Finished a solo third place at the CME Group Tour Championship, the best finish of the career
- 27 events, 16 cuts made, $260,495 (67)
- Posted her two best finishes of 2015 at the season's final two events (T12 at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational and T11 at the CME Group Tour Championship
- 19 events, 12 cuts made, $124,446 (82)
- 17 events, 5 cuts made, $36,216 (108)
- Recorded a season-best T19 finish at the ISPS Handa Australian Women’s Open
- 22 events, 13 cuts made, $128,280 (71)
- One top-10 finish; recorded a career-best T6 at the RR Donnelley Founders Cup.
- Carded a career-low 66 in the first round of the Kingsmill Championship.
- Best finish was a tie for 16th at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
- Finished second on the LPGA Futures Tour season-ending money list to earn membership on the 2011 LPGA season.
- Recorded two victories on the LPGA Futures Tour at the 2010 Tate & Lyle Players Championship and 2010 Greater Richmond Golf Classic.
- While at the University of Southern California, Song recorded 12 top-10 finishes, including two wins.
- Was a member of the victorious 2010 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
- In 2009, won the U.S. Women's Amateur Championship; U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links and was the low amateur at the U.S. Women's Open.