5'9"...Coleman started playing golf at the age 5...Hobbies include tennis, going to the beach, cooking, baking, playing disc golf, watching television and sports in general.
2020 in a Nutshell
- 13 events, two cuts made, $15,028 (139)
- Only player in the top 10 to play all 23 tournaments in 2019, her fourth year on the Symetra Tour
- Made 18 cuts with nine top 10s and a career-best solo second in the Danielle Downey Credit Union Classic
- Finished third on the Symetra Tour Money List to earn membership for the 2020 LPGA Tour season
- 10 events, one cut made, $4,640 (171)
- Finished T29 at the 2016 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 status for the 2017 season
- One win while playing collegiate golf.
- Nine top-10 finishes in collegiate competition
- Team MVP 2012-2013, 2013-2014