5'4''...Started playing golf at age 9...credits her parents as the people who most influenced her career...Hobbies include reading and shopping.
LPGA Victories (1)
- 2016 Volunteers of America Texas Shootout Presented by JTBC
2018 in a nutshell
- 26 events, 20 cuts made, $419,334 (53)
- Recorded two top-10 results with her best finish coming with a tie for second at the HSBC Women's World Championship
- 25 events, 24 cuts made, $515,848 (36)
- Recorded seven top-20 finishes
- Crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings with her T43 at the LPGA Volvik Championship
- 27 events, 24 cuts made, $630,649 (27)
- Became a Rolex First-Time winner with her victory at the Volunteers of America Texas Shootout presented by JTBC
- Lead the LPGA in Sand Saves (66.67%)
- Finished in the top 50 on the LPGA Money List each of the last five seasons
- 28 events, 26 cuts made, $607,956 (26)
- Three top-10 finishes including two top-5s at the TOTO JAPAN CLASSIC and the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- 27 events, 26 cuts made, $720,046 (21)
- Seven top-10 finishes including a season-best third place finish at the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic
- 27 events, 22 cuts made, $332,461 (43)
- Season-best finish was fourth at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- Ranked second in fairways hit (0.834) and 10th in sand saved (0.44)
- 25 events, 21 cuts made, $447,731 (30)
- Five top-10 finishes.
- Recorded career-best finish T2 at the HSBC Women's Champions 2012.
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a tie for sixth at the CN Canadian Women's Open and a tie for eighth at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
- Turned professional in March.
- Won the 2010 International at Concord on the LPGA Futures Tour and finished fourth on the 2010 money list.
- Played in the 2010 U.S. Women's Open Championship.
- Played in the 2008 U.S. Women's Open Championship as an amateur.
- Won the 2009 AJGA Heather Farr Classic and was a three-time Rolex Junior All-American First Team selection.
- Won the 2006 U.S. Girls' Junior Championship.
- Started playing golf at age 9.
- Credits her parents as the people who most influenced her career.
- Hobbies include reading and shopping.